Monday, March 17, 2008

the music of our past...

So much to write about and so little time! I have a small list of them!

All I have to offer today that I think I can write in 5 minutes or less...is that I find it amazing what and how you remember songs from your past.

I don't mean past, as in, 20 years ago, as I don't think I can really remember that far anyway.

I mean how when I hear Yui, "Rolling Star" I remember how stressed out I was about procrastinating on a lot of work and how I felt overwhelmed with it and other personal relationship issues.

How I still even remember the Chrono Trigger theme to the smallest detail the second my friend sent me a link to it.

How every word of No Doubt, "Don't Speak" still rolled off my tongue when I heard it in a store.

Among many other things I'm sure, the human brain has a strange capacity for music...

Too random of a post? Nevar!

No comments: