Thursday, February 19, 2009

Before Sunrise, with a musical twist?



Just watched "Once". I didn't think I could do it alone, 'cuz I knew it'd be so damn sweet and cute, but I managed. :-) Bittersweet ending, the way all movie love stories should end. I don't wanna say it's realistic, but...maybe it is for the majority of encounters. Isn't that why we love Before Harry Met Sally and Before Sunrise/Sunset?

Also what is it that's so beautiful about music that it's really easy to fall for someone that makes beautiful music?

OKAY clearly I am caught up in the warm fuzziness of the movie. There is a reason there is no "love" tag for posts here. It has no place!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I really liked this movie. Even though some of the ways they showed the pair "coming up with" the songs might have been somewhat artificial, it was still a cool idea. The whole thing felt much more real than an actual musical.

Diana said...

modern day musical indeed!
I don't mind the coming up with songs part too much. I get the feeling that's how people that live and breathe music kind of work. they don't know how to really communicate or interact without having a song get in the way! :-) or at least that's how I hope it works.