Sunday, May 19, 2013

forever alone

I have never made a sock. I've never made more than one mitten. It's just that my attention and focus challenged brain can't really comprehend having to make two of something to make something whole. My meals are mostly one pot or the veggies are steamed in the microwave while the protein's cookin'.

Here is a handwarmer. It turned out nicely but I did it freehand and had no desire to reverse engineer it.



Here is the beginning of a sock. I bought actual sock yarn. From a store. I went to a brick and mortar STORE. This was 4 years ago, but still. Don't remember the last time that happened. I do still one day want to complete a sock to find out just how "so fast and easy!" people say it is. It does not look easy. I don't like stitches everywhere. Grah. Anyway it's still on its needles 'cuz I think there's hope.


No comments: