Tuesday, September 2, 2008

wakin' up

Hello, blogger blog. Are you at all encouraged by the fact that I've been posting less? More work done perhaps? Maybe once I stop posting in the other blogs too. :-)

WEEKEND UPDATE of things posted here and here:

Hundred pushups - somehow, I made it to day 1 of week 2! Even if it took more than a week and some to get there. MEH. It's a small motivating factor that I might be held to do 50 pushups for my black belt exam in a few weeks. Also Warren has been keeping up with his pushups too!

Whitening mouthwash - Well, I haven't noticed any whitening, but I also haven't been using it everyday. Forgive me if the comments on the product page make it seem like if I overuse it or rinse for more than 30 seconds my mouth will disintegrate. But like I said the first time, bubbling action always feels good.

Journal keeping - the short bus rides I take that aren't good for reading like I want them to be are indeed perfect for journals! Even bought an overpriced 4-color pen over the weekend.

No comments: