Saturday, August 16, 2008

changing the pace

I'm sure you've all heard it before, but I find when I'm in a rut, I grab for anything new to help make life more interesting, and have it carry over to my general happiness.

Once upon a time, it was starting this blog. :-) (Also my spinbrush toothbrush, the bicycle, watercolor painting...)

This new round of new things:

Starting a new paper journal! My last one was getting ratty, but also not very used. It was really cool when it lasted though and I love reading it. I took it to Taiwan and Europe and it outlined my main phases of boys...:-)


A workout plan to do a 100 pushups at the end. Hopefully doing it with Warren and maybe my officemate. Though, if I get past week 2 I'll be really surprised. I think my favorite pushup related workout is actually the 50 pushup warmup...where you do 50 pushups, broken up into as many sets as you want...as long as you're doing crunches when you're not doing pushups. Damn. That kicked my ass the one time I had to do it. Anyway, I technically have to do 50 pushups for my black belt exam...


Listerine Pre-Brush Whitening Mouthwash - Guys, this totally counts. Goes with my new spinbrush. So...I find my dental hygiene is lacking and a whiter smile will raise my self esteem, right? Meh. We'll see how that one goes.

No comments: