Tuesday, August 5, 2008

all hail Jackie Chan

It's not that I didn't already know that Jackie Chan is all sorts of awesome and deserves all of the praise he got, especially in the older movies. New stuff has more wires and camera editting, aka SAFETY MEASURES. Thank goodness his insurance company doesn't let him do some things.

Anyway, JamesNintendoNerd of Youtube (whose opinion I trust in a weird way) has compiled a top ten of what he thinks to be Jackie Chan's illest stunts.



*edit BONUS!
I originally was searching Jackie Chan videos to hear him sing some stuff other than his part of "Beijing Welcomes You". =P I read on Wikipedia that he's released over 20 albums in Chinese. Unfortunately (OR VERY FORTUNATELY) I found his version of "I'll Make a Man Out of You" in Chinese, in a music video featuring Jackie Chan, Jackie Chan, and Jackie Chan.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Jackie Chan+Mulan=awesome!

Jason said...

Haha, I love the Jackie Chan Mulan video!

And also Jackie Chan movies. Especially Who Am I. I think because it was the first one I watched.