Sunday, August 10, 2008

dream log

I had a pretty weird dream last night.

I went to sleep with the Olympics on, and I think I left it on until about 5am when I finally shut it off. I didn't sleep well, but I'm not tired, so who knows!

Anyway, I dreamt some sort of sequel to Beauty and the Beast.

Yeah, wtf.

For some reason, Beast and Belle weren't together anymore. Either he's immortal and she died, or she left him 'cuz she had an affair--I can't decide. But because she's gone, he turns back into the Beast. Oh noes. He's part of some war, probably having to do with him and how misunderstood he is (I'm guessing some time has passed since he's turned back into the Beast). He's supposed to go deal with some hostages his side of the war captured. But instead a girl falls in love with him, he turns human again, big musical number about "If I had only known..." the Beast was a totally handsome dude, I wouldn't have blahblahblah. Seemingly in my dream I thought the movie was over and resolved. But then the musical number cuts out and it's just Beast dancing in a room with the hostages and he's like "and that's how it'll end! Muahaha. awesome." And then he's like, well, now that you know that, you should also know I killed your families and I'm gonna burn you all alive in this cottage. They're all outraged, Beast lights the fire and is about to escape, but then for whatever reason a big wave of water hits, and extinguishes the flame. The hostages looked pretty angry and were no longer tied up. I woke up about now, but I'm pretty sure some Beast pounding was about to happen.

No comments: