Sunday, August 3, 2008

not a segway

Here's a preview of Toyota's Winglet line, their attempt at competition with Segways. I admit, they look a lot less bulky, and a lot less nerdy. And the one without handlebars towards the end of the video's pretty nice.

Winglet has a good enough name to distinguish it from the Segway. A minor point, but nothing irks me more than when people can't get their brand names straight. I too am guilty of calling flying discs Frisbees, and all adhesive bandages Band-aids, but Kleenex and Coke I will never understand. And when people ask for Big Macs/Whoppers at the wrong chain? It's on the menu. Anyway, I feel like people call those push scooters just Razor Scooters regardless of brand so that's how my rant applies to this video. Bleh.

2 comments:

mysterhie said...

Chicken McNuggets. My biggest pet peeve.

Diana said...

agh! I forgot about mothers who ask their kids if they want Chicken McNuggets! that too!