Monday, August 25, 2008

today's Rite Aid haul


So last week at TKD, one of the little girls gave me an orange. It's actually still in my bag. Goodness knows that fruit stays in my bag for at least 2 weeks before I eat it unless it starts to rot.

Anyway, today she comes up to me and she asked "Do you have something for me?"

"What do you mean, Sarah?"

"Well I gave you an orange last week; hello???"

"Oh, okay, I'm so sorry, I'll give you something on Wednesday, okay?"

So anyway, we talked about what she wanted. I was hoping she wanted like, a peach, but she wanted makeup. So I think she's 7 years old. And I know she has a pretty big collection of Lip Smackers. What else is appropriate for a 7 yr old? Oh well. I got some other brand of lip gloss. I hope she doesn't hate it. The wrath of a child is the harshest.

OH, but reason why M&Ms are the pic of the day. I went into Rite Aid to get Sarah her present. ("Maybe you can pick something up when you get on the bus!" Cute. I used to think airplanes were marketplaces in the sky.) I had a craving for Whoppers last week so I got a carton of those. While in the candy aisle, I saw that M&Ms were on sale. Got two 10+ oz bags of those. Yikes. And a box of microwave popcorn. Go me!!! I did "day 2" of my pushups again today. So far over the course of a week and a half I've done day 1, day 2 and...day 2. =P

No comments: