Thursday, July 17, 2008

aw, widgey

So in my blood-deficient haze, I was looking for an EASY way of importing my tumblr posts into blogger. I didn't find it. But I didn't look long. However, I did find Widgetbox.

Because of Widgetbox, I was able to effortlessly throw my tumblr tumblelog into a decent (though not perfect) standalone widget on the sidebar of this Blogger blog. (You'll have to come to the site itself and see! Those of you who read a feed anyway.) I'm diggin' it. Unfortunately, the way that tumblr posts go, you don't even get prompted for a title of the post even if you cared to put one in...so most of the time the "headline" IS the post itself...anyway. What was I expecting with a quick fix? =P

And in general there are a ton of widgets available for browsing in Widgetbox. Super Mario, a virtual cat...I'm resisting from turning this page into a CF of widgets...it's difficult.

Here's the virtual cat. KITTY!!! You might have to click on it. But it'll follow your cursor and meow when you scratch its head and purr when you rub its belly and yayyyyyyy.

Get the Maukie - the virtual cat widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox!

No comments: