Wednesday, July 2, 2008

port me


In what I thought was a hilarious bit of the morning in which someone from my a cappella group in college decided to include me in an e-mail thread intended for an all-male audience, I see that Chrono Trigger might come out for the DS. Nice. And to think, I was holding out for a character to appear in the next Smash Bros. (No, not a serious hope. But it's where disembodied characters from old franchises go to die, right?)

The super sweet sexy clock ticking from the link in the e-mail thread in question, here.

Can anyone else imagine like, RPG character Smash Bros that's turn based, each Smash attack taking a full minute, in full blown visuals? My favorite moves in RPGs were always the ones that seemingly destroyed the earth.

*edit - yay it's been confirmed. I might get it just to listen to the music, which I hope will be fantastically remastered. :-)

No comments: