Monday, July 7, 2008

happy belated birthday, USA

I spent my holiday weekend not anywhere exotic, but with all of the right ingredients of kegs, a slip 'n slide, burgers, hot dogs, fried chicken and yet even more beef. Most importantly I did not drive anywhere or use gas. Not like I really would have on any given weekend seeing as I don't have a car and driving terrifies me, but here's a quick blast from the past...the gas prices around Georgetown on July 4th, just last year, in good ol' 2007.



We thought they were high, then. (No, this post does not go against my "omg stop writing about gas prices" post because I am posting a picture from the archives of life, and wishing my country a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. Excuse my general self-provoked crotchity-ness this morning. It's morning. And it's Monday.

No comments: