Monday, July 14, 2008

everybody dance now

No joke guys. My weekend involving TV pretty much involved me watching Hannah Montana (I was curious...), America's Best Dance Crew (I love that show) and pieces of Bring It On, Bring It On Again, Bring It On: In it to Win It and Bring It On: All or Nothing (note that I said pieces...but still sad I know) oh and a VH1 special on child stars all grown up.

ANYWAY. Other than the 3rd Bring It On movie treating the white-girl-is-racist issue not so well, my lasting impression from this weekend is meet my favorite dance crew of the week, A.S.I.I.D.



I cried after their performance. Because one of the dudes is hearing impaired and can't really hear the music. And he's adorable. So I was all "yeah, you overcome that adversity, boy!!! *sob*"

Featuring a "mastermix" (I love that term) of Kardinal Offishall f/ Akon "Dangerous", their performance this week:

No comments: