Wednesday, July 23, 2008

woo it's sew on!


Project Runway is back and I didn't know? And this guy is already gone? Bad me. It was supposed to be one of my favorite shows! Oh well, more for me to catch up on as I leave Bravo on every night I go home hoping for reruns. (And when it's not I'll turn to Discovery Channel for some Deadliest Catch and Mythbusters. :-P) I only started watching last season, but have since basically caught up and seen every previous season. Is it just me, or are the people starting to get overqualified to have a sort of Cinderella story.

Don't get me wrong, I like this show because of the real training and work that has to be done to get there. I mean, similar to the Architecture majors at school, people who put in the work should get their due I guess. So in the end I'm happy that people who have devoted so much time to their craft get a shot at a boost in their career. But there's something about a rando who discovers that they have immense talent that is also really nice to see...

No comments: